You didn't forget your password but want to change it for security reasons. Maybe your Facebook account was hacked and you are proactively updating your passwords just to be safe. Good idea!
Follow the steps below to update your password:
- Sign In to your SmartDollar account
- Click My Account in the left sidebar
- Click Update Security
- Enter your existing Password and click Verify
- Click Change Password
- You will see a green confirmation: An email was sent to the account on file with further instructions on how to change your password.
- Check your email Inbox for the password message
- Click Change My Password
- Enter your New Password two times to Confirm
- Click the Blue > Button to finish
For security reasons, the password reset email expires after 90 minutes.
Please allow up to 5 minutes before requesting another password reset email. Only the most recent password reset email will result in a successful reset. We suggest deleting all expired password reset emails before triggering a new one. You must use the most recent password reset request.
If you still can't find your password reset email, please double-check spam, junk, or other alternative folders in your email inbox.
If you need further assistance, contact our SmartDollar Support Team by clicking Submit a request. Please include as much detail as possible so we can better assist you.