In most cases, you can use any email address you want for your SmartDollar with EveryDollar Premium account.
If your employer uses a verification process called SSO: Single Sign-On, you will be required to use the email address and password assigned to your company benefits account at work.
This may be your work email address.
The following companies use the SSO process for SmartDollar and EveryDollar Premium:
- Jackson National Life - Click HERE to enroll
- Parkview Health - Click HERE to enroll
- Sharecare / CareFirst - Click HERE to enroll
- Adventist Health
- Adventist Health Sonora
- Frederick County Public Schools
- Garret County Public Schools
- Hartford County Public Schools
- Montgomery County Public Schools
- Somerset Community Services
- Southern Garrett High School
- State Police Network
- Under Armour
- Unity Health Care
- Trilogy Health Services - Click HERE to enroll
Are you getting any of these error messages when trying to sign up?