This is what the Verification Email looks like. When you're setting up your account for the first time, we want to make sure that your email address belongs to you and nobody else. So, we send you a verification email as an extra security step. Verification emails can take a few minutes to be delivered. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot a missing email:
- Take a short break and check your inbox again
- The email may take up to 15 minutes depending on the security of your internet connection
- Check the Spam, Junk, or Bulk email folders for most personal email accounts
- Check the Primary, Social, or Promotion tabs of the Inbox for Gmail accounts
- Check the Spam, Junk, Bulk, Blocked, or Quarantine folders for work email accounts
DoNotReply@ramseysolutions.com is the address we use for email verifications
- Search your entire email account for this address before submitting a new one
- The email domain does not change with each new verification request
Please allow up to 5 minutes before requesting a new verification email. If you requested a second verification email, ignore the first one. You must use the most recent verification email for it to work.
If you still can't find the verification email, there's a good chance it's getting blocked by your company's firewall. If you're not finding the email after two attempts, reach out to your IT department and ask them if it's getting blocked. Your IT department may need to double-check the SmartDollar Technical Requirements to make sure our website and emails aren't getting blocked.
SmartDollar Technical Requirements
If you're using a personal email address, try using a home computer or smartphone connected to cell towers. This will avoid extra security restrictions that may exist at the office.
If you're still not finding the email, reach out to our SmartDollar Support Team by clicking Submit a request. Please include as much detail as possible so we can better assist you.