When you purchase SmartDollar for your company, you want everything to work. To ensure a smooth launch, your IT department will need to make sure all of the SmartDollar websites and emails are allowed to pass through your company firewall, network, and email servers. Otherwise, your team members may go in circles trying to enroll in the program. We call these the SmartDollar Technical Requirements or Tech Reqs.
Tech Reqs? YES :)
- It Works! The enrollment link opens correctly
- It Works! Verification, password, and promo emails are received
- It Works! Account Sign Ins work as expected
- It Works! Tools and resources perform as designed for users and admins
Tech Reqs? NO :(
- Help IT Dept! The enrollment link fails to open
- Help IT Dept! Verification and password emails get blocked by work email servers
- Help Yourself! Promo emails get sent to Spam, Junk, or Bulk folders
- Help IT Dept! Account Sign Ins get blocked by the company firewall
- Help IT Dept! Tools and resources fail to perform as designed
As you can see, your IT department will greatly benefit from completing the Tech Reqs as well as your team members. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. You can find the list of Tech Reqs by clicking the link below.
SmartDollar Technical Requirements:
Check out these other helpful articles for your IT department:
Where is my account verification email?
Where is my password reset email?
We updated the SmartDollar email address