There are 3 Snowflakes that make up the Debt Snowball:
- List your debts from smallest to largest.
- Make minimum payments on all your debts except the smallest.
- Pay as much as possible on your smallest debt.
Once the smallest one is paid off, you can roll the payment from that debt into your next smallest debt, adding momentum to your debt snowball!
Click HERE or the link below to read more about the 3 Snowflakes of the Debt Snowball.
The debt snowball is the ultimate tool for crushing debt. But how do you get the ball rolling? The best thing to do is to get gazelle intense and focus on one debt at a time, starting with the smallest of them and working your way to the largest. Most people who commit to the Baby Steps pay off all their debt in less than two years. You can do it too!
Click HERE or the link below to watch Dave "The Snowman" explain the Debt Snowball in the Baby Step 2 Overview video.
Let’s attack that debt! Use the Debt Snowball Tool to help you eliminate your debt once and for all. The Debt Snowball is part of Baby Step 2. There are three ways to find the Debt Snowball tool.
- Click Baby Steps in the left sidebar and then the number ( 2 ) at the top of the screen
- Click Money Tools in the left sidebar and then the Debt Snowball Tool on the right
- Click HERE or the link below to start rolling your Debt Snowball now
Explore more articles about the Debt Snowball:
Your Top 5 Debt Snowball Questions Answered
Check out these other helpful articles:
Getting started for SmartDollar Users
What are the Baby Steps? - Quick Read
What are the Baby Steps? - Intro Video & Full Article