This is a known issue the Sharecare developers are working to resolve. The Sharecare authentication process and/or Sharecare mobile app are not properly linking to the EveryDollar app. In essence, the Sharecare authentication is hijacking or breaking the link with EveryDollar.
If you are using the Sharecare app on your smartphone, you can try this workaround solution:
- temporarily delete the Sharecare app
- temporarily delete the EveryDollar app
- Sign In to www.SmartDollar.com with your mobile web browser
- tap the Menu Bars ☰ in the top left corner
- tap Tools in the left column
- tap Go To My Budget > under the green EveryDollar logo
- the EveryDollar website will open
- tap the white window - Download on the App Store
- Download the newest version of the EveryDollar app
- Open the EveryDollar app and Sign In with your Sharecare email + password
- this should restore the EveryDollar app on your smartphone
- once EveryDollar is restored, you can reinstall the Sharecare app
- if the Sharecare app breaks the EveryDollar link again, you'll need to repeat this process
The other option is to access the SmartDollar website on a computer that connects to the EveryDollar website instead of the mobile app. Obviously, this does not solve the smartphone issue when you're on the go but you still have access to all of the SmartDollar and EveryDollar resources.
Thank you for your patience while the Sharecare dev team works on a permanent solution.
Check out these other helpful Sharecare articles:
How do I Sign Up with Sharecare?