Passwords can be challenging. If you forgot your password or get an error saying the email and password combo doesn't match, you can click Forgot Password? to create a new one.
To reset a forgotten password at any time, follow the steps below:
- Go to the SmartDollar Sign In page
- Enter your Email and click Continue
- Click Forgot Password?
- Click Send Password Reset Email
- Check your email Inbox (or Spam Folder) for the password reset message
- Once you receive the email, click Change My Password
- Enter a New Password that satisfies the security requirement
- Then Confirm the new password by typing it one more time
- Click the Blue Arrow > to finish
For security reasons, the password reset email expires after 90 minutes.
Please allow up to 5 minutes before requesting another password reset email. Only the most recent password reset email will result in a successful reset. If you sent a second request, ignore the first one. You must use the most recent password reset request for it to work.
If you still can't find your password reset email, check out this article:
If you need further assistance, contact our SmartDollar Support Team by clicking Submit a request. Please include as much detail as possible so we can better assist you.
Check out these other support articles: