This is what the password reset email looks like. The email can take a few minutes to be delivered depending on the email server. Here are some steps you can take to locate the password reset email:
- Take a short break and check your inbox again
- The email may take up to 15 minutes depending on your internet security
- Check the Spam, Junk, or Bulk email folders for most personal email accounts
- Check the Primary, Social, or Promotions tabs within the Inbox for Gmail accounts
- Check the Spam, Junk, Bulk, Blocked, or Quarantine folders for work email accounts
- DoNotReply@ramseysolutions.com is the address we use for email verifications
- Search your entire email account for this address before submitting a new one
- The email domain does not change with each new verification request
For security reasons, the password reset email expires after 90 minutes.
Please allow up to 5 minutes before requesting a new password reset email. If you requested a second password reset, ignore the first one. You must use the most recent password reset email for it to work.
If you still can't find the password reset email, there's a good chance it's getting blocked by your company's firewall. If you're not finding the email after two attempts, reach out to your IT department and ask them if it's getting blocked. Your IT department may need to double-check the SmartDollar Technical Requirements to make sure our website and emails aren't getting blocked.
SmartDollar Technical Requirements
If you're using a personal email address, try using a home computer or smartphone connected to cell towers. This will avoid extra security restrictions that may exist at the office.
If you're still not finding the email, reach out to our SmartDollar Support Team by clicking Submit a request. Please include as much detail as possible so we can better assist you.