In most cases, you can use any email address you want for your SmartDollar account.
If your employer uses a verification process called SSO: Single Sign-On, you will be required to use the email address assigned to your company benefits account at work.
This may be your work email address.
The following companies use the SSO process for SmartDollar:
- ADP - Click HERE to enroll
- Jackson National Life - Click HERE to enroll
- Parkview Health - Click HERE to enroll
- Sharecare / CareFirst - Click HERE to enroll
- Adventist Health
- Adventist Health Sonora
- Frederick County Public Schools
- Garret County Public Schools
- Hartford County Public Schools
- Montgomery County Public Schools
- Somerset Community Services
- Southern Garrett High School
- State Police Network
- Under Armour
- Unity Health Care
- Trilogy / Virgin Pulse - Click HERE to enroll
Are you getting any of these error messages when trying to sign up?
Check out these other related articles: