There are typically two reasons that somebody would get this error message:
1. You have already signed up in the past and don't remember doing so (already in use). If the email you just tried didn't work, you may have used a different email.
2. You could be getting the (invalid) error message because your name, employee ID, birth year, or hire date is not on the eligibility file yet. The reasons for this may include:
- you are a new employee
- you were accidentally overlooked
- there was a typo when your information was added
- the eligibility file for your company has not been updated in a long time
- there are two people with the same name and hire date: 2 x John Smiths hired in 2020
Our first recommendation is to contact your HR team to make sure your name is on the eligibility list. It would also be a good idea to confirm the information required for your enrollment.
If you are still having issues with your enrollment, please contact our Customer Success Team by clicking Submit a request at the top or bottom of this page. We will help you find a working solution.