The Baby Steps are your roadmap to financial stability and success. Whether you’re stuck under a pile of debt or already on your way to building wealth, these common-sense principles can benefit people from all walks of life. These are the 7 Baby Steps.
- Save $1000 for Your Starter Emergency Fund
- Pay Off All Debt (Except the House) Using the Debt Snowball
- Save 3-6 Months of Expenses in a Fully-Funded Emergency Fund
- Invest 15% of Your Household Income in Retirement
- Save for Your Children's College Fund
- Pay Off Your Home Early
- Build Wealth and Give
Click HERE for the Intro Video and Full Article explaining the 7 Baby Steps in detail.
Check out these other helpful articles: